$100 Eye Tracking Coupon

I kept my $100 eye tracking coupon during the upgrade program. So this should mean that I can get the eye tracking for free since it is $99 for all backers. Is this correct?
@PimaxUSA
@PimaxQuorra
@SweViver

1 Like

Can I get an answer on this?
@PimaxUSA
@PimaxQuorra
@SweViver

The lowest price possible is $99. The backer discount is already $100 so you are indeed receiving the same $100 discount.

@PimaxUSA
Yeah but that means my $100 coupon is worthless and I could have op-ed out of that and saved money on the purchase of my 8kx. If we would have known this 8 month’s ago when we did the upgrade plan.

There were 2 different options. One to keep the eye tracking discount and one to take an additional $50 off the purchase of the 8kx and not receive the discount. If everyone gets the same price on the eye tracking then I should at very least get that additional $50 off of the 8kx purchase.

Those that fully opted out (I’ll have to check) but I think it will be $150.

2 Likes

@PimaxUSA
That would make sense. $150 if you op-ed out and $100 if not. Please let me know.

I am in the same position. I ‘upgraded’ to an 8kx and opted not to keep the rest of the bundle or stretch goals but keep the $100 eye tracking discount. If the eye tracking is now $100 for backers, please explain how it will still cost me money. What is my eye tracking voucher for?

1 Like

@PimaxUSA
@PimaxQuorra
@SweViver

If everyone gets the eye tracking for $100, then what was the point of me saving my $100 eye tracking discount? Shouldn’t you either accept it for eye tracking, or refund me the $100? That is not fair, or morally right.

1 Like

But some backers didn’t keep the $100 coupon, so why are they able to buy it for $100 as well? That makes my $100 eye tracking coupon a waste. I would have chosen differently, if I knew you guys were going to change what you say after the agreement. That’s not right.

Everyone chill out. Everyone will get FREE eyes tracking at the end of the day. Oh and FREE pizzas. No drink. You will have to bring your own.

1 Like

Would you mind sending me your bank account/paypal account name and password, and I’ll widthdrawal $100 from you. Then we will see how you feel about it.

I think I understand now. When upgrading with Plan A and not including the eye-tracking discount you are in effect not a backer any more, as you have given up everything. When I upgraded with Plan A and maintaining my eye-tracking discount I didnt gain an additional discount, I simply maintained my backer advantage (which is the 99USD price, rather than whatever pre-orders will cost)