8k+ and index order with freebies

Hi,
Recently noticed free protective silicone and Alyx in store with 8k+ + index orders, does it apply to my order since I’m waiting for some time already and it looks like I’ll have to still wait loonger? ( SO9180 )
Thank you

@PimaxQuorra

3 Likes

Half Life Alyx will be included with every Index controller purchase. It’s a thing Valve themselves did and Pimax has confirmed the deal applies to hardware purchased through Pimax too.

3 Likes

I could be mistaken, but I thought the Alex bundle (which is sponsored by Valve and included with the controller purchase) expired on Dec 31, 2019.

2 Likes

Hello MarcG,

You can get the free protective silicone when you purchased the 8K Plus bundle pack. You need to add the protective silicone to the cart and it will shown at $0 pricing. Did you make this purchase? If not, we suggest you to submit the ticket at the Order Support, and speak with our CS team. They are willing to assist you to redeem it.

For the Half-Life Alyx, you can redeem it via Valve when you got the Index controller.
We are only assign to distribute the hardware, but no rights on the games.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

This doesn’t pertain to this topic but please check your pm and respond to question on my order SO5536

Thanks

What expired was some “special content”, not Alyx itself.

2 Likes

Thank you @PimaxQuorra, I’ll try that
Best regards

3 Likes

So:
"Dear M…

“Protective silicone” is not free,the price is $27.50.
Please purchase through this link bellow:
https://store.pimaxvr.com/shop/product/silicon-protective-sleeve-313
Thanks for your support.

Best regards
Sally

已发送 使用中 Odoo."

https://store.pimaxvr.com/shop/product/pimax-vision-8k-plus-vr-headset-385?_ga=2.72555859.1375534449.1579187770-975093401.1576770613

I don’t really care about that anymore, but I hope promise with bundle sent before feb is more accurate…
Regards

1 Like

Hello MarcG,

We are heading to the CS team and have a meeting with them. We had summarize all the request/problems from others including yours, please spare us some time. Will give you a feedback on this silicon protective sleeve and the delivery status.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.