Asgard‘s Wrath with new PiTool 249 Update?

Did they fix the incorrect hand angle with this new update? Seems like Stormlands works which is awesome!

3 Likes

How does Stormland look on the 5k+ ?

2 Likes

I haven’t tried it yet but I just saw on the forums that someone said it works great.

2 Likes

Looks and plays amazing!

9 Likes

I’ll check tonight. I recommend playing with revive though, the newest versions don’t really tamper performance compared to running from pitool, and it fixes the hand issue. plays with great framerate on my 2070 super.

1 Like

Hand issue? Asgard’s Wrath runs fine for me with the 5K+ and index controllers…( previous PiTool Version).

When the game was initially released, launching through pitool rendered the hands up at ~ a 15 degree angle. It ruined the immersion for me, and it made grabbing and throwing very clunky. This is fixed by running through re-vive, but initially performance was really bad in re-vive with this game. The dev has since patched it so that performance is negligibly impacted. I am using vive wands though, maybe the issue is specific to wands.

2 Likes

It is.
I played it in my CV1 because of my Vive wands not lining up with the body right. My Index ctrls resolved the issue in PT 180. All is well in the current Pitool.
What’s great is Index shares the same button layout, mini-sticks, and their haptics as Touch making them ideal for Touch supported games.
No need for Revive

3 Likes

When i try to add asgards wrath manually to the pitool games tab it says import failed :frowning:

For me I just installed it via Oculus, then restarted the pc and after opening PiTool it was listed.
Manually adding did also not work for me.
It seems that the mechanism automatically importing the games from those known sources runs when PiTool Service starts? ( Log Out / In from your windows account)

1 Like

I’ve just noticed that the flickering on the load screens is still there for me with this version. I thought they fixed this?