Ask Pimax anything about the KS delivery

Ah, that sheet isn’t managed by pimax, its community made.

So there hasn’t been any deliveries for a while as @kw23 says. There are a few that have gone to the distribution centers in various places so I think a bunch of deliveries are imminent and production has started to move now, so you should see more updates over this week onward hopefully?!

1 Like

Ahhh the waiting is killing me lol thanks mate. I really hope they can speed up production so all our fellow backers in the thousands can also start getting their headsets as soon as possible as well. Here i am in the low 300’s biting my nails every day, it must really suck to be that high in the backer numbers, makes sense why some people have gone as far as to buy lower backer numbers as well just to ensure they get something in the foreseeable future. Hang tight everyone, we are so damn close!

2 Likes

at low 300’s you’re imminent for a shipment notice if the factory doesn’t explode! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m just hoping the shipping timing works out. I am headed across the country visiting family from December 21 - January 6th.

1 Like

@anon74848233 Why don’t you give us an answer to our questions?

If you check his profile, you’ll notice he posted this today: Production Progress Update Jan 29/2019

There are 505 units ready in the warehouse right now. The next batch will get sent this week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think that is the warehouse in China, I and Bertram have been asking about the headsets which arrived in the UK.

Ah, gotcha. If I were to guess, I’d say that on the progress report “warehouse” means any warehouse perhaps? I don’t know either. Or do you reckon those headsets are part of the earlier shipped batches?

Would indeed be best if @anon74848233 could provide clarity here.

Our headsets arrived in the UK a week ago according to SF Express but in a reply to Bertram he said that it was still on the way to the UK. I am asking for an explanation.

If it’s in customs it csn take a variable amount of time to clear. Sometimes quick & sometimes slow.

According to SF Express it has already cleared customs and been delivered to Yorkshire on last Tuesday.

2 Likes

A UK backer on FB is saying he got his today.

1 Like

I’m in the Netherlands so it will take a bit longer but I am hoping to get a 2nd tracking although that seems to not be going so well at the moment.

2 Likes

Interesting… I’m also one of the UK backers in the batch currently in Yorkshire. Let’s hope that maybe they’ve been sent out without having given us the tracking numbers as it’s been radio silence since they arrived in Yorkshire.

1 Like

I believe the UK headsets are meant to come via DPD from the UK warehouse but my DPD app says I still have no parcels due. (anything being sent to my address should automatically be added)

1 Like

Mine arrived also already a week ago in UK (i am backer 212, Austria)
Just curious what holds them there after customs.
The shipping was $50 per unit ($150 for me in only shipping!!!). Pimax, you can do better!

So you have received your headset(s)? If so which ones?

@anon74848233 Hi,

As one of the Backers who is without any previous base stationed tracking system or controllers, are there any realistic estimates for fulfilling the rest of complete backer packages? After testing that my HMD works, it’ll basically be sitting on a shelf most of the time until those packages arrive, now that I bought an O+

Thanks.

4 Likes

Good question. I am in the same boat; however resisted the O+. There are however a lot of gamepad compatible games like simmers or adventure games like Skyrim & Hellblade.

1 Like

@Heliosurge can you confirm if there is drifting with 3dof or not? Someone said he needs to reset the view constantly.
Edit. fixed typo lol

2 Likes