Checking Out The Upcoming SciFi Adventure Game Hubris In The Pimax 8KX

Today I’m checking out the Alpha release for an upcoming SciFi action adventure game called Hubris. I have been told by many of my peers and others in the VR community that this game is a feast for the eyes and has amazing graphics for an Alpha release, so with that in mind I decided to pull out my Pimax 8KX so I could give it a proper look with higher resolution and a much wider FOV! Needless to say, but I can’t wait to dive into this game and as always I’m happy to have you all along for the ride. []-)

I hope you all like this video and please let me know if you want to see more or as always if you have any questions or comments just throw them in the comments section.

Hubris will be releasing some time next year but untill then don’t forget to wishlist the game on Steam here: Hubris on Steam

Interested to see the difference high resolution and wide FOV really makes in VR? Follow the link below for more information or to make a purchase of a Pimax headset and don’t forget that you can also save an additional $20 off your purchase by using code: vrgamerdude or by visiting the link below:

#Hubris #Pimax8KX #VR

8 Likes