Converting 8k+ order to 8kx upgrade

#21,994 is the ticket number. I’m trying to get the upgrade for obvious reasons. Anybody that can help?

4 Likes

Hello Toladini,

We will forward the ticket number to our CS team, they will assist you on the upgrade request.
Thank you so much.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

I love your “obvious reasons” hahaha it’s the same for me. At first I wanted 8K+ for the extension cable and wireless. Now… with all this amazing reviews, awards, etc… I now that the big effort will be to convert the 8Kx in the best HMD in the market.

Long life to the 8Kx!!

7 Likes

Hello Yen,

Welcome abroad to 8KX Club!

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

unfortunately it is no longer possible to upgrade, my ticket 21000 has been refused

@Romy what happened?

I would assume it’s because his order has already shipped?

I think it is too late, even if the shipment has not yet been made (I am in the EU) it is certainly too late to modify the order, which I understand.
but hey, the 8k + looks cool too:

4 Likes

They told me to open tickets. I told them I’d be willing to pay the difference. We’ll see what they say.

1 Like

Hello Romy,

Maybe you can try your luck at the Order Support.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

3 Likes

I try it. thank you =D

2 Likes

@PimaxQuorra I would also like to upgrade my order from the 8K Plus to 8K X. I just made a ticket today #22,129

I hope it’s not too late.

2 Likes

@PimaxQuorra Sally Huang responded to my ticket yesterday. I paid the $300 price difference and now she just needs to merge my original order and the $300 into one for the 8K X. It’s been over 24 hours now and the two orders are still there without a follow up from Sally. I hope they will be merged soon because I’m worried my original order could ship before the merge. Ticket #22,129

1 Like

Hello Dmel642,

Sorry for that sir. We did tell Sally to response on your ticket, as she was dealing with some of it. Will proceed with the ticket ASAP.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

Thank you! The ticket has been solved. I’m looking forward to the 8K X :slight_smile:

6 Likes