Coupon value after smaller buy

Question: I have a coupon, say $100,-

What happens when I use the coupon to buy a $35,- sleeve? Is the coupon a store wallet and will the coupon then be worth the remaining $65,-?

I guess it probably will, but I just want to make sure.

4 Likes

Was wondering about that too. It would be nice if there was a credit atached to your account instead of coupons.

4 Likes

Hello Pimel,

Here we go to answer your question.

The coupon can be used for one time only, for example, if you going to spend it to get a $35 silicon sleeve, the remaining balance won’t be transfer to your account as a store credit.
The coupon is not a store wallet.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

Hmm, this is not what I expected when Pimax asked me if I wanted a coupon or cash back. What benefit is it to me to choose a coupon? I was just helping you guys out with not having to pay real cash out but now I am restricted too?

I actually have two coupons, a $100 and a $70. If I want to buy eye-tracking, can I at least use both of them together?

Wow this is useful to know, i have a $800 coupon. Store credit would be a better solution for your customers.

Thanks for the heads up :smiley:

2 Likes

I used two coupons on the same order. I got the Plan F and the deluxe audio strap. That does make me ask the question if I will get my Plan F ahead of the deluxe audio strap, or if I have to wait for the strap to be in stock for the whole order to ship. @PimaxQuorra does everything in a SO have to be shipped together or are they shipped as available?

2 Likes

Hello Crump,

If you get the Plan F ahead of the Deluxe MAS, unless you request to get the shipment together. We can assist you in that. In the other way, you can contact with our CS team on the shipment, or you can kindly arrange the delivery with them, for etc, you are in rush for the headset (if stock is ready) but can wait for the Plan F, they will proceed with the headset first then only the Plan F will come afterwards,

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

Hello Pimel,

Sorry for the late reply.
If the coupons are said to be use on any product from our web store. You can use both of them on the eye-tracking. Unless the coupons are restricted to certain product.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes