Did anyone receive their code for the 2 of the 3 software as backer?

did anyone receive their code for the 2 of the 3 software as backer?

I don’t see anything in my inbox

2 Likes

I did not. As far as i know no one has yet.

1 Like

got nothing either

When they come back on monday i guess it will start to send out.

1 Like

They said a day or 2 from announcement, so that means a month or 2 for pimax

7 Likes

Lol so true… All these even little promises… Said and forgot…

Very sad…

1 Like

No codes here either but with risk of sounding ungrateful i would not want to clutter my steam games list or waste the hard drive space with what is offered & i think many would feel the same.
Pimax should probably save the $3 on that one & just send them out to anyone who asks

5 Likes

Are they not off for national holiday this week?

Today’s is the last day of holidays

Talking about codes. Did anyone receive the 100$ voucher code for choosing the 5K+and having pledged for the 8K?

nope, haven’t heard of anybody who has. But I strongly believe that Pimax knows who changed from 8K to 5K+ (myself included)

Not that I really care about the codes but nope. I think we’ll either see them this week or next week or next month.

2 Likes

I actually have a copy of all the steam keys. Thing is all 5,260 of them must be emailed and we do have a person working on that and they picked back up working on it when they returned from the holidays. But they have to cross reference every KS person with the list.

6 Likes

Sounds like a lot of work… :open_mouth:

4 Likes

If you do this manually for sure… A simple java or unix program with mailer function can do wonders…

5 Likes

Or shell script even… :wink:

2 Likes

Shouldn’t you have some 3 x 5,260 steam keys? :wink:

3 Likes

They have not announced #3 (top secret) what or when. Hopefully not released yet! With a cherry on top. Ha ha :thinking::wink::shushing_face:

Some have recived the first key?

1 Like

1,5 months later… still received nothing :frowning:

1 Like