DMAS on pimax.com

Guess the backer’s DMAS are already in the mail ?

And what is the Pimax 8KX Final Version ???

3 Likes

yes we all got the track and trace code from them…

Soon…

If I can receive the dmas, before the end of this year, this will officially make it the longest ever pre-order of any item i have ever bought, order placed on november 2019. The fact it was an pre-order and not related to kickstarter made it extraordinary. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m looking forward to finally have a complete product after such a long time.

4 Likes

What’s even more “fun” is that if you preorder now in a bundle, you can get the DMAS for $79,9 and not the $99 we paid back then when we ordered it with our 8KX. Ohh well just send me mine allready :smiley: :rofl:

3 Likes

yep that’s a slap to the face right there for the ppl first to support the company, possible another slap to the face when the pre-orders are sent before the pre-pre-orders from 2019, anything goes really. I’m over it.

4 Likes

Im over it too… :rofl: :partying_face:

2 Likes

@pimaxQuorra can we have an update please? As am also curious on my DMAS order.

Guess things skipped the press release

6 Likes

This is unbelievable! How long have we been waiting? Not more preorders for me. Thanks.

3 Likes

So tommorow its shipping to us backers… at last… @PimaxUSA

2 Likes

We’ll see. Maybe they change the store building or they won’t have boxes or a last minute issue and then maybe after Christmas 2024.

2 Likes

I won’t jump the gun for now tho, waiting to 22nd and see if dmas is planned for shipping for backer/previous pre orders. everyone deserves a 2nd chance, sometimes 5th.

2 Likes

What are the exact technical spec differences between the KDMAS and DMAS anyway? The DMAS has a section explaining that stuff in detail, but not the KDMAS.

1 Like

Hi,
Still waiting for some news concerning my DMAS. :thinking: