Dmas shipping date?

Anybody know when we’ll see the Dmas replacements start shipping?
My 8kx is arriving on OCT. 20, and from what I gather here, it will likely arrive with the mas.
I’m a bit of an audiophile, and if the delay is going to be long enough, I’ll buy a really good small headset- maybe the bose ear buds as I could use them for voice work as well.

3 Likes

Hello,

We gonna release some progress update on DMAS shortly, we are now preparing the draft.
Should be publish on Tuesday / Wednesday.

Received from a pm from pimax earlier today :0)

6 Likes

Can the DMAS speakers be attached to the Vive DAS?

if you build adapter, why not?!

I was just wondering and about to ask what the status is on the DMAS. Last I saw they had sent for 1000 to be made a few weeks ago. Our headsets need it bad as the SMAS just ain’t doing it any justice.

2 Likes

indeed,where are they?.. we realy need them… I hope they fit well because of the different angles of the hinges

I don’t think connecting them to the Vive DAS would be possible. I think the electrical design of the DMAS would outright prevent it.

2 Likes

@PimaxUSA can we get an update on this?

We are working on the latest update and it does talk about KDMAS, DMAS and Stretch Goal Boxes among other things.

5 Likes

Great, thank you sir.

Does this include mini DP cable? @PimaxUSA

we finaly want it to be send to us

1 Like

Hey, @PimaxUSA, what happened with that DMAS update?

1 Like

Updated it Oct. 1st here: Weekly Update 1st October 2020

2 Likes

So how is our DMAS going? We are still waiting @PimaxQuorra

1 Like

And any news yet pimax?? @PimaxQuorra

It says there in the weekly update above your posts.

Hello,

The DMAS update will be include in this week update.
Please stay tuned.

Sincerely.

3 Likes

@PimaxQuorra
Please mark the backer box as free stretch goals, we do not what to pay import tax on free items.

I don’t know the reason, but the import fees could be high, see here https://www.reddit.com/r/Pimax/comments/jbpr3f/pimax_email_offering_60_to_optout_from_stretch/

Pimax should explain why the import taxes in some countries could be high… let us know the value that will be declared.

1 Like