E-Mail from Pimax regarding 8k-X parcel

Just received this in my inbox:
„ Dear Pimax VISION 8K X backer,
Hope you are doing well!
We have just shipped out your VISION 8K X unit. You are one of the firsts in the world to receive the model of VISION 8K X.
The listed is your parcel information that you can track your parcel with.

Item: 8KX headset
Carrier:Fedex
Tracking NO.: xxxxxxxx“

:scream: Backer #212

42 Likes

Yup, I got the same thing. I guess we better update the 8kX tracking spreadsheet. Is it still around?

17 Likes

Me too, yay :crazy_face: :+1:

Backer No. 30 :wink: :+1:

14 Likes

Figured they wanted to wait till they ship to do this event. Nice!
If everyone could even just generalize your backer # in this thread when you get a shipping e-mail, like “I’m in the 100’s, 200’s” that would help, since I don’t know if people will even update their spreadsheet slot.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Nice touch to bump the upcoming now event hype :slight_smile:

3 Likes

WHERE IS MY X!?!?!?!

Also this better be damn good.

Also no emails -_-…

Backer 398

5 Likes

Backer 26xx, no email so far

1 Like

Im not a backer but i got an order in before the pre-orders started - Sept 2019 - SO37XX - nothing

They sent tracking numbers probably to 100-200 guys so they can say they started to ship them out

1 Like

Congrats of your patience finally bearing fruit, backers. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Everyone who is an X Backer keep updating this. I WANT TO KNOW WHERE IS MY X!

3 Likes

Well if you ordered before it was released it is still a pre order. :beers::wink::+1::sparkles:

2 Likes

I’d be surprised if it was that many, 50 maybe

Somewhere in between 212 and 398 they lost my headset.

1 Like

Backer 5, got that mail, FedEx say they’ve picked the parcel up too. Nice touch with the reference number.

11 Likes

Welcome back Lonetech! Added you to Earlybackers group and added backer bling. :pi_thumbsup:

4 Likes

I hope they stick to their promise of shipping out 8KX for those who have ordered DMAS as well. They said that the item would ship afterwards separately if it was not ready.

3 Likes

Well considering @SweViver said you could buy the DMAS speakers later for the SMAS. And was said they would ship the DMAS speakers later when ready. No reason for anyone that upgraded to DMAS not to receive the SMAS and the DMAS audio mod later.

But time will reveal what happens vs what was said to.

2 Likes

Everytime I check my emails.

13 Likes

Well you should probably not share your email account with 2 n half men. :beers::joy::vulcan_salute::sparkles:

9 Likes

Ahahaahaha oh man that’s so cruel :joy: