Forum Updates March 2020 Question

“Country Flags - Users can now select their Country Flag!”

@Heliosurge I still can’t get rid of the flag under my username, now Ive got two different ones-

1 Like

I will fix that up. Due to manually setting titles. A Mod would need to edit Title.

Completed. :beers::wink::+1::sparkles:

Your pic did confuse me for a minute as it made it look like you had 2 messages. :laughing:

@Heliosurge You might want to check how that yellow writing looks on white background on a phone, just like your advice to check colours on all backgrounds before posting.
I can’t read it at all.

2 Likes

Thanks Flint fixed. :pi_thumbsup:

1 Like

What’s up with the flags? I liked the emojis, even though they did not show on Windows (but that is due to the Windows, not the forum). The new ones are a bit too contrast. On dark scheme they are either too bright (e.g. the Canadian one), or not very well visible (e.g. the French one).

1 Like

New Feature that is user selectable. Seems okay on Mobile. Maybe able to find a way to adjust sizing maybe.

1 Like

Yeah I think they would look better smaller.

2 Likes

@risa2000 and Ziquan1, how does it look now?

2 Likes

Yep alot better now!

1 Like

Learning some new tricks. As this also helped me fix another side effect issue we had with the youtube badge not having a space between the flag and badge.

Thanks for the extra push. Did think the flag was a touch big. :beers::wink::+1::sparkles:

3 Likes