Haven't received Backer Box Tracking Number

Anyone else got the weekly Update email that we “should have received [our] tracking number” but didn’t receive theirs? I jumped through so many hoops to ensure they have all the info. This is frustrating especially since I downgraded to the 5K+.

1 Like

Given the forum indicates your last post was 2 years ago. I might ask -did you confirm your address with Pimax?
They recently asked for this before the BBs were shipping.

2 Likes

Yeah. I followed each update email instructions to update the store info etc.

I just put in a support ticket. Hopefully that works.

3 Likes

Same for me. I also did confirm my address multiple times and haven’t received a tracking number yet.

Same. Confirmed. Haven’t received a tracking number despite Nov. 5th update saying we should have.

1 Like

I got the same email but haven’t received a thing

I received a USPS tracking number 11 days ago that is still not valid. Pimax stated that they first have to ship everything to the US with a different carrier. Does anybody in the US have valid tracking, let alone had an actual delivery?

At least you got a confirmation number. I bought my package about a year ago and still waiting

I still not have my tracking number too… Where is my backer box?! Pimax please :frowning:

Hey Kuros
Thank you for leaving a comment here, and sorry to have kept you waiting.
Please submit a ticket here and then our customer service will tell you the delivery progress to you :
https://support.pimax.com/en/support/tickets/new
Sincerely

1 Like

sorry to have kept you waiting in the past time

Please submit a ticket here and then our customer service will tell you the delivery progress to you :
https://support.pimax.com/en/support/tickets/new
Sincerely

Thanks, I have created a ticket now:
Ticket #9972

Thanks! I have my ticket now : Ticket #9987

1 Like

Pimax keeps trying to get me to take the backer box instead of the refund even though I have twice now said no, please give me the refund. This last time they said they could give me a coupon in addition to the backer box if I don’t take the refund.

I’d love a backer box! No tracking number, no backer box.

So frustrating. Opened a ticket, asked about tracking number. Received message to confirm my address and they will “send it soon”. I CONFIRMED MY ADDRESS PER INSTRUCTIONS. WITHOUT A DOUBT. So frustrating.

so sorry for the waiting

I got 8KX with an early full backer but haven’t received the backer box tracking number yet.

6 days ago I send a ticket for the matter. It was accepted and I received a reply when it was shipped within 7 days.

There is no tracking number yet. :skull:

(Haven’t received Backer Box Tracking Number #9687)

Same for me. I confirmed my address in the ticket again, even though I already did that several times on the website, like written in the instructions.