What we know:
- Totally GPU bound
- Bad performance not from what’s directly being rendered on screen.
- They ARE using culling
- Doing the fo4vr desktop windows dpi trick didn’t improve anything.
- Lowering steamvr ss makes game visuals unplayably blurry.
- Some devs hypothesize the gpu might be doing some unorthodox work because nms is a custom engine.
- Some flora and fx/smoke sprites are sideways or rendered at wrong depth.
- Setting all graphics settings to the lowest doesn’t help nearly enough.
- Nvidia control panel settings are not working and/or helping/ not impactful.
- Fullscreen vs windowed has no impact.
- Windows game mode disabled, all overlays disabled already.
Am I missing anything?