January 1 2020 Updates Discussion

10 Likes

Can I get 13.5mm foam with 8KX? Default 15mm foam is little thick for me.

1 Like

This is a question maybe @Emily.wang can answer.

1 Like

Any help with the coupons would be good.
I have the $100 off the wireless, but probably will not bother with that.
But I also have the $100 downgrade from 8K to 5K+, also a $50 coupon refund for import TAX, So I have $150 worth of coupons, I was going to use this towards the MAS to MAS Deluxe, but is it a Pimax product or has it been outsourced to another company, witch would mean I can not use the coupons.

2 Likes

I cannot give you a definitive answer, but since the deluxe headphone module is a Pimax-branded item, the coupon should apply. I have a coupon for the price of a base station I ordered during the Kickstarter, but no longer need and I was also considering using it to upgrade the MAS to the Deluxe version.

@Emily.wang should be able to confirm that coupons may be used to purchase this module.

5 Likes

Hi,
8KX is assembly with VR comfort kit.It is 15mm facial foam surely.
I suggest you try it first.After all,every product will not satisfy everyone.But we can offer some improvement according to your feedback.
What do you think?

3 Likes

Hi all,
About the use of coupons,please ask the service team on your ticket,they will respond you ASAP.
Thank you for cooperation.

Emily

3 Likes

Well I thought 8KX comes with both comfort kit and standard foam. If not, is there any option to choose much thinner foam with comfort kit or change backer’s additional foam to 13.5mm?
In my case, I have to push my face to the lenses pretty much to get best images so do not need thick comfort kit or 15mm foam.

3 Likes

different foams would be really great, i currently use a 6mm one with my 5k+

1 Like

Happy New Year!!!

Did you know that pimax support is now all in China?

2 Likes

There are things being worked on in support. But I think I can’t comment atm as I think this interview needs to be reviewed on details like Dec 3rd update.

2 Likes