so i finally put in the effort to modify one of the existing designs to fit my face a little better. initially i just wanted to move the attachment point higher. i found one on Thingiverse that already has that which works quite well and looks nice.
made by @GrodenVR
this was pretty much perfect but then i realized i wanted to force the headset to tilt at a certain angle. so i modified this one to allow my to put a piece of velcro to restrict movement:
with the velcro:
pretty happy with it so far. i have to fix the model to account for the headphone plug on the left side. i just snipped away the plastic for now because i didn’t notice the problem until after i printed it. i also need to fix the x-axis on my printer so that it’s not awful but i’m gonna mess with this for a bit before printing again.