I was using MS On and FFR Conservative for a number of titles, but due to new problems I have to increasingly turn these off where they previously worked.
I hope newer Nvidia drivers aren’t at fault. Perhaps newer PiTool?
Anyone else? Mix of bugs and performance load it seems…
- Squadrons - MS still causes a regular judder at random and only fixed by game restart
- Blade and Sorcery - MS judder issue started since the U8 version came out
- NMS - MS judder issue started happening, I guess since a new update such as Next Gen
- Boneworks - FFR, right eye pixellated
- Elite Dangerous - FFR, left eye pixellated but happens on the rightmost edge. Also MS now causes judder. Not sure when these started as I haven’t really played for a year.
So I’m now accepting just running these games at around 50-60FPS with one or both options off instead. It’s mostly OK for me, I don’t suffer too much.
I guess I could reduce Steam from 100% or PiTool from 1.0, but never had to do so before. It just seems that things have got worse. I reset the GPU performance in PE periodically.