My Pimax Case Just Cracks Open. (#20009)

first thing first, this not an bash against Pimax, i got a relatively fast response to my support ticket.

i had a quite good chat via gmail with Wythe.huang, i have an open crack on the right side of my pimax 5k plus.
So he told me to push it back in Position. I already told him that this wont do any good.

so now after trying like i have been told… i have more and new cracks on the left side of my pimax 5k plus

and since that i have light leaking in my pimax… so its basicly unusable now… So how can we get that resolved?

thx in advance Dom

2 Likes

In theory they should have Authorized an & arranged an RMA.

@SweViver & @Matthew.Xu @Doman.Chen might be able to help remedy this.

This is Quite alarming.

3 Likes

at this point, the communication has stopped, i think the work day on the other side of globe is over :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah around 11:30pm atm in :cn:

1 Like

So what are they implying ? That he tried to pull his headset apart and that’s why it cracked even though his pics are the same as all the other ones on this forum .

1 Like

No idea but this was a no brainer for support to approve & setup an RMA.

2 Likes

Afaik they do not implying anything atm.
Lets see what comes around tomorrow.

2 Likes

No Response today :slight_smile:

1 Like

So again No Response from wythe.huang and matthew.xu@pimaxvr.com seems to be in Holiday xD

Like you …

1 Like

??? Like me… what do you mean?
Iam on Holiday If that is what you mean.

sorry

like you i wait wait wait wait

2 Likes

Ah sure , the Pimax Limbus :smiley:

1 Like

So my E-Mails where spontanious answered with weeks of nothing, i went the Skype Route today and should get an e-mail tomorrow how my RMA will be processed. So Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Still nothing :smiley:

1 Like

I have reminded their support team about your situation, let’s see if we are any wiser coming week.

3 Likes

soooo there are things going on in the Pimax heavens, i have sent away my beloved 5k plus and now i play again the waiting game.

send away beginning of January, on the 16th of Jan it arrived @ Pimax , i think.

So far elena.wang seems to be the aftersale Person for me.

afaik it seems that iam getting an 8k as replacement?! but iam not sure on this one since the Dashboard in my Pimaxshop Account ist not very specific on that!?

so far so good, i must say my expectations where not disapointed since i knew what i was going in to :smiley:

So it would be nice to get an shipping notification or something but i think its on its way atm (fingers cross)

1 Like

Sounds like you are further than me. I send mine back at the start of January and its since spent most of its time since at UPS in Shanghai. I’m not sure UPS know what they are doing cause I don’t seem to be able to get a straight answer from them and Pimax say they have given UPS in China all the information they need.

1 Like

yea i know what you mean

上海成品仓/OUT/05260 SO10169 01/16/2020 11:23:06 Draft
上海成品仓/OUT/05260 SO10169 01/15/2020 16:42:53 Closed

the chinese says something like Shanghai Depot… so it arrived? at 15.01.2020 and left? 16.01.2020?!
at this point its a guessing game?!

I just used the UPS tracker using the tracking number of the label Pimax gave me. Its all in English there.

Most days there is one update which says ‘Scanned by warehouse’ although I’ve also had ‘Abandoned by sender and receiver’ (although both I and Pimax contacted UPS before this) and since its been scanned by (UPS) warehouse twice since then. Now updates have stopped, presumably because of Chinese NY. Pimax rep tells me not to worry and that they are sorting it out with UPS - so I’m not worrying about it…

1 Like