Pimax owners' autos

Well. So who exactly are they? More self proclaimed youboob experts? As a real life pilot and sportscar owner/driver, that less than potato sized FOV is enough to make the G2 a ‘no fly’ zone device for me.
I have no doubt it would be great for other games and that some pilots will disagree with me. That’s what makes the world go ‘round.

8 Likes

Good to find another sport cars owner and driver around :+1:

3 Likes

I am sure there are quite a few of you…In The World. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I am sure, but surprisingly i don’t meet many car enthusiast often. That can be a very expensive hobby :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Restoring old cars is like putting suction pump on your bank account.
This one is my particular money pit.
Cheers

14 Likes

Wow sweet! This is my money waster. Eying the new C8 Corvette. Maybe after the first gen kinks are fixed

14 Likes

Nice ride- Not sure I’d take a new vette over that, since you can’t get the corvette with a manual transmission. If it doesn’t have that, it might be a race car, but it isn’t a sports car.
There’s a visceral pleasure in running through the gears efficiently with a manual tranny on a curvy road that those paddle shifters can never give us.
Cheers

5 Likes

Manuals are pretty much dead now for the corvette. I think BMW will eliminate all manuals by 2025-6 as far I know. Who knows with Porsche. Nothing can replace the use of a good manual, but the new generation seems to want practicality and comfort, not driving engagement. I loved my old lotus Elise because of its engagement, but parts for them are becoming harder to find, so it went

2 Likes

That’s very true :grin:

Spending time is over though, only enjoying now :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Nice ride- we should start a thread-‘pimax owners’ autos!’

4 Likes

Here you go! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

$_84

More cant i afford after all these vr headsets.

9 Likes

Nice car!! That’s a fast ride, even faster than my latest toy, an Audi RS-Q8, which already is dangerously fast, ripping the pavers out of the streets haha

5 Likes

It seem your wheels could use a bit more rubber on the outside :wink:.

1 Like

Love it!!! Nice color!

2 Likes

Isn’t this the one that share the same engine as the Lambo Urus?

Looks mean!!

2 Likes

Here is (was) another at the stable

Just sold it. Need cash for either a C8, or an older 12C Mclaren. C8 seems better for the pocket book.

4 Likes

Nice. My daily driver is a 2015 Audi S5. supercharged, manual transmission- quite nice to drive.
The real fun is in my MGB tho’. I’m so far upside down on the MGB rebuild that when I look up, I see dirt.
It’s turning out well tho’. Custom everything including a Fab-Tek stage 2/3 engine with twin mikuni carbs.
Goes pretty good for an early 60’s MG. Which is to say, there are SOME Korean old ladies’ cars that I can beat on a track or in a drag race.
:slight_smile:DSCF7923 DSCF7927 DSCF7931

11 Likes

I love the interiors of the S5! I think BMW interiors are terrible for the price! I was thinking on the TTrs, with that 5cyl engine sound and torque. But… no manual

1 Like

Wow lovely machines. My two feel a bit lowly after this hehe. The second one is a bit more economical :slight_smile:

10 Likes