Pimax VR Experience Public Beta version v0.84.0.0.
Download and install PiToolSetup_1.0.2.087_V2.0
- Note 1: This version of PE will work and will also be bundled with the next PiTool version 267. Until PiTool 267 is released, please use PiTool version 1.0.2.087 V2.0
- Note 2: PiTool V.184.108.40.2066 works with this version of PE as well, but to get Backlight brightness sliders working, you need to use PiTool 1.0.2.087_V2.0.
Download and run Pimax VR Experience 0.84.0.0 Beta Installer
After installation, when PiTool is running, make sure to tick the checkbox “Start Pimax VR Home” (located in PiTool, Settings > General). This will automatically launch the Pimax VR Experience.
Note: Pimax VR Experience comes with its own installer, but it requires you to have PiTool version 1.0.2.087_V2.0 or PiTool V.220.127.116.117 installed beforehand, to work properly.
Download Links: (Right-click and Save-As)
- New: Configuration-menu added to Virtual Desktop for manual arrangement of monitors (only shown on multi-monitor setups with 2 or 3 monitors connected). 3-monitor setups has 6 arrangement modes and 2-monitor setups have 4 arrangement modes. Clicking on any of the modes instantly switches the monitor order with an animation.
- New: Upon switching monitor arrangement, the setting is automatically saved into user profile for next PE launch or next time Virtual Desktop is used.
- New: Upon switching to multi-monitor view, the setting is automatically saved into user profile for next PE launch or next time Virtual Desktop is used.
- Update: Significantly improved performance while Virtual Desktop is used
- Update: Adopted refresh rate modes to sync with latest PiTool version changes
- Fix: Fixed a critical bug where settings & quick setting values were not refreshed in the UI upon game launch
- Fix: Fixed an occasional issue where available FOV modes were incorrectly listed
Please report bugs here: Bug Reports