Pimax VR Experience - 0.86.0.0 Public Beta - Discussions 💬

https://community.openmr.ai/t/pimax-vr-experience-version-0-86-0-0-public-beta-available-now

6 Likes

Thanks guys… :upside_down_face:

How did You know it was my birthday today…? (The cake symbol)… :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Its all great, but I was expecting IPD settings as it was mentioned in live on youtube.

4 Likes

Happy birthday! Perhaps it should be a :pie: :smiley:

1 Like

Has the RGB color settings bug been corrected in this version?

What’s the latest PiTool that we should be running and is anyone having any issues with it?

Also, as always, thanks for your work, Arminelec!

1 Like

Armin and Martin plan to do a livestream answering questions and talking about Pimax Experience development news on Thursday at 1PM EST on the Sweviver channel.

5 Likes

Thanks for doing the video - that helps a lot to understand the changes. Good to see development continuing. I can’t wait until PE recognises the non-Steam version of Elite!

3 Likes

Can you give an option to have PE run in Windows mode. I don’t like full screen every time it open because I have other windows i need to get to. Also, it seems like I can never get Project Cars 2 to run off of PE, but work with Pitools…I updated the latest version already. And when I close PE and run SteamVR it won’t work either unless I go to Task Manager and close all the Steam processes. Something not right.

That’s strange - PE always opens in a (non-resizable) window for me.

2 Likes

Same here. There’s an option for it somewhere… :upside_down_face:

Well if there is one, I can’t find it or it doesn’t work. It loads up fullscreen every time for me. I don’t know what the deal is.

1 Like

I’ll have a look later. It’s probably under “customize”.