Pimax vr experience

How is the progress coming on the setting tool?

3 Likes

@SweViver when does the pimax experience comes out of beta?

2 Likes

At the end of August.

2 Likes

Thanks. That was really helpful.

5 Likes

You just need to be patient, there are 11 months left. Pimax is startup, never forget that.

We should have a stable and first Open Beta running this week. As UltraLeap hand-tracking modules have started to ship to first backers, I wanted to have the Hand Tracking interaction feature working and stable upon first Open Beta, so today Ive been improving the feature.

We will annouce the Open Beta before the weekend. It will be released with a new PiTool version. Meanwhile, you can always join the Private Beta that has been running for a few weeks now with 60+ tesers (just post here below and I will add you)…

Thanks for the patience guys!

20 Likes

Thats great news, well done and thanks, stay safe

4 Likes

Thanks Martin for the hard work!!! I’m getting my 8kx on Monday so I hope it works great. I can’t wait anymore :smiley:

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Depends on if you are upgrader or pre-order, its all following an order (as far as I know, with some exceptions…)

3 Likes

Thanks for all the effort on this software. I look forward to trying it out!!

5 Likes

Thanks for all your hard work. I’m sure your 60 testers have kept you busy enough. You don’t need another one. Creating this software to assist others shows your dedication to VR.

5 Likes

Anyone should know that Marcin is doing a great job on Pimax Experience. From what I have seen it is already quite polished and will be well worth the wait for the first Open Beta.

11 Likes

Hey Helio, how are you? Have you got an 8kx on the way? Its been a roller coaster ride the last few weeks, back to the KS days!!!

1 Like

From what I’ve seen, it’s nothing but empty sliders that anyone can create in Unity with YouTube tutorial. I have not seen any piece of evidence that it is communicating with PiTool in any way. While Experience might be ‘completed’, it does not seems like PiTool is even catching up.
Bold statements as usual from SweViver. There were no talks of selection among people who will get to experience. End of august, yeah sure…

Dave, don’t be so negative , sweviver is one dedicated dude ,what he with the help of others is doing is not easy or a 5min job, but it will benefit us pimax users a hell of a lot!!! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Still waiting on a few things. Am hopeful HT will arrive soon as have seen a user on r/pimax has received.

1 Like

Well I don’t imagine you’ve seen too much by the sounds of it. However if so easy then I look forward to seeing your VR UI any eta on your release or are you not anyone?

7 Likes

Well fingers crossed for you, it all seems a bit of a lottery at the moment!! Not quite the launch we were expecting…
Or hoping for , they will never be able to compete with the west carrying on like this. Such a good product crippled by bad management!!

1 Like

Indeed they need to stop making grand gestures like simple shipping by order date commitments. Seems obvious the system they have in place isn’t setup for FiFO or manual quing.

1 Like