I’ve bought Pimax8KX with single Base Station 2.0 (Model 1004) and they finally arrived.
Pimax8KX works fine with 9-Axis settings. However I have problems with Lighthouse tracking with Base Station 2.0.
I have installed:
- SteamVR (Beta) 1.15.1
- PiTool (PiToolSetup_126.96.36.1994)
- VR Experience Beta 0.50
- I don’t have any controllers, just PC mouse.
I’m working on Windows 10 64 bit.
When I plug in BS into power I don’t see any BS icons in Steam VR.
I don’t see any BS (all icons are greyed out) in PiTool.
Led status on BS: 1 sec green, next blue and finally white.
- reinstalled SteamVR and even Steam (on drive C:),
- changed channels,
- reinstalled PiTool with and without VR Experience Beta 0.50
- I have tried to install vivebtdriver, however I’m not sure it is correct.
It looks like my Bluetooth not works properly. However I have checked it and my mobile phone is visible as Bluetooth device. From Windows perspective I don’t see BS on my Bluetooth list.
My SteamVR doesn’t has “Bluetooth settings” under Settings menu (directly), as others reported. I see this option under Devices submenu, however when I click on “Bluetooth settings” I see only Bluetooth not available.