CPU: i7 7700k
RAM: 16GB @ 3000/15
GPU: 1070 non TI
Headset: Pimax 5K+ 203…
Firmware: V2.1.255 .255
Nvidia: 441.87 Driver
Tracking: 3Dof (no Station)
To me the Combatibility-Win8 MOD did work, but i was curious if the new Pitool 254_Alpha driver is solving the stutter/judder problem.
- I´ve manualy turned OFF Pimax 5k+
- Exit Pitool.
- I´ve made a clean uninstall of old Pitool version.
- I´ve also deleted all folders Pimax/Pitool created on my system, even folders in “Appdata”.
- Restart Computer.
- Run Pitool .254_Alpha Setup as Administrator.
- Run Pitool and made my usual settings.
Started some VR-Games and yes it´s working for me, no stutter/judder found or compatibility Mod needed.
I also could even raise resolution up a little bit (Assetto Corsa and Skyrim VR) runs better then before
but unfortunetly i had to lower resolution in DCS a little bit it runs worst than before.
FpsVR tells me that the GPU Frametime is more balanced now.
Looks good, Pimax/Pitool is going to the right direction now.
I hope the new driver solve the problem to all you other guys having the stutter/judder problem, i wish you good luck!