Pimax needs your help to make the Pitool both feature rich and easier to use.
List any of the features you’d like to see under this thread.
Remember to keep the posts short and tidy.
- Novice/Expert mode
- “A smoothing function added to the motion compensation to allow the user to tune out small vibrations from motion rigs. Ideally with user defined parameters.
The motion compensation works well for me but this would be an improvement.”
- Sleep ON/OFF toggle for Base Stations via bluetooth
- Add color level saturation bar
- Add option for auto launch SteamVR when turn on the hmd
- Mic boost
- Option to control the front LED (turn off)
- Add an in-headset calibration guide allowing to tweak the distortion profile (for example tweak the “depth” from eyes to lenses and so on) and when it’s good enough extend the current setup guide with it…
It should be made in an easy to follow way with images/shapes to check alignment (and explanations) and visual sliders to adjust per image/shape shown.
- Image controls (color, sharpness, contrast, brightness, etc.)
- A monoscopic rendering mode like in the early days of Gear VR software
- An in HMD toggle for performance statistics in any VR title (not having to rely on steam VR or Oculus software to report stats.)
- Proper AMD support
- Game list (explained here)
- Dark theme
- 3D lookup table for color calibration (explained here)
- SteamVR menu/overlay
- Ability to run OpenVR/OpenXR games without SteamVR
- A post processing sharpening filter and/or Reshade injection support
- Controller configuration, details here
- Vertical FOV adjustment as described here
- Refresh rate setting on individual game profiles
- Always ON smart smoothing (framerate halving)
- More hz options
- Controllers passtrough option
- Backlight slider this
- Calibration overlay as user @g-coded explained here