Plan F shipping update please

Hi @PimaxQuorra, can you check the status of my order, please? I provided details before but didn’t hear anything.
Order number is SO7395
I have the Pimax 5K BE, and ordered the Plan F upgrade.
cheers

1 Like

@PimaxQuorra

any news on shipping ETA to europe?

7 Likes

Hi @PimaxQuorra - please can you provide an update for Sales Order [SO5638) - I have yet to receive my Lighthouses and Index controllers and I am located in the United States - I was under the impression that the US orders are already fulfilled

thanks

3 Likes

I really just hope that Valve did not send them the rest of their 1.0 stock with the faulty parts we know of. They have recently and silently ironed out some Index flaws.
If, let’s hope not, turns out to be the case, it‘s gonna be an RMA nightmare.

1 Like

Hello Noro,

No worries on that, we are not receiving any faulty parts from Valve. We will make sure everything will be in good condition.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

Hello Noro,

You may check on this quote

Hopefully we can speed up the delivery at EU regions.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

Hello PatrickG,

Plan F (Index Set) to EU region will be estimated done by February. We are arranging the deliveries at this moment.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

@PimaxQuorra So Australia should start March? Or still Febuary?

2 Likes

Hello OblibionHase,

We are estimate to start it by March.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

Great. Replies to everyone except, you know, the person who actually started this thread.

Still no delivery. Starting to feel like I have been scammed.

1 Like

@PimaxUSA @SweViver @PimaxQuorra

Is there anyone that can help with my order please. I’ve not received it or had any replies to my request to provide shipping and tracking information.

If this does not get resolved, I will open up a refund from PayPal due to the goods not being delivered

2 Likes

@Loribee
I’m sure you’re aware of the situation in China.
Though some of them are working from home, they ought to be back at work with 100% strength at 10th February.

7 Likes

Are all of Plan F shipments coming out of China? I thought they were doing some from their North American location.

I think @PimaxUSA might be the best guy to answer this

1 Like

Exactly— i remember them saying everything was delivered to Florida and being tested and then sent to amazon for delivery . This was weeks ago and I’ve still not got my stuff, nor any tracking or any replies asking for this.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if the logistics are still being handled by the Shanghai office though.
@Loribee nobody has contacted you? They should be aware of your problem.

1 Like

Correct. Nobody at all have contacted me either here or the messages I left on my backer.pimax.com order page.

2 Likes

no need to panic, pimax has always delivered, mostly late and sometimes needlesly complicated, but they deliver.

2 Likes

I guess I’m not as pissed I’m SO5672. I wonder how the numbers were given, I ordered November 4th before the backer site came out.
I’m also curious as to what numbers have been delivered. I’m in Tampa, FL. The wait is pissing me off

I ordered the same day as you. Honestly, I just want my stuff so I can be done with this company for good.

1 Like