After installing the new PiToolSetup_1.0.2.071, you NEED to replace the content of folder C:\Program Files\Pimax\PVRHome\ with the content of the folder \PVRHome_v0.27\ Included in this ZIP/RAR file!!!
Bundled with NEW VERSION PiToolSetup_1.0.2.071. The PiTool is REQUIRED to be installed. Download link below: (same link, new folder PVRHome_Beta_v0.27). Available in compressed RAR and ZIP file:
- HUGE UPDATE: UI Interaction with VR controllers almost completely re-written and all bugs and issues should be 99.9% fixed:
- No more scrolling glitches or bugs when dragging pages/menus
- Scrolling among game lists (gallery/list view) now works as expected and more “natural”
- Scrolling inside drop-down menus now fully working (not only with scrollbars, but also by dragging with pointer)
- Dragging game thumbnails or items doesnt result in accidentially clicking into game page (made my own new script with proper algorithms that determinates if a click should be made, or if user is scrolling/dragging only)
- Dragging scrollbars doesnt jump around and behave glitchy anymore when pointer leaves the scrollbar
- Clicking and dragging empty space on any page behaves normally, and scrolling by dragging empty space works properly
- Scrolling speed corrected and now faster (will soon add an option for scroll speed adjustment).
- If clicking an object/button, holding and dragging away and then releasing the trigger will now NOT result in improper click or abnormal behaviour
- New UI interaction should now be easier to implement with upcoming hand-tracking+mouse interaction that Im already working on!
Adjusted the game thumbnail view, so when thumbnails are not being pressed or pointer-hover, they are more vivid and looks slightly better overall. Enlargement of thumbails upon pointer-hover is slightly increased now (a few pixels), which I think looks better.
Fixed an ugly glitch with the virtual-keyboard (in Create New Offline Profile menu) when using the dark theme. Keys are now NOT turning blue anymore when pressed down/active.
Minor general UI improvements and some small issues corrected along the way…
- Install the included PiTool version (file PiToolSetup_1.0.2.071.exe)
- Open PiTool, go to Settings → General and DISABLE/UNCHECK “Start Pimax VR Home”
- Go to C:\Program Files\Pimax\PVRHome\ and remove all content inside the folder.
- Copy all content from the \PVRHome folder provided in this RAR file, and paste it into C:\Program Files\Pimax\PVRHome\
- In PiTool, go to Settings → General and ENABLE/CHECK “Start Pimax VR Home”
Pimax VR Experience should now start in the background and inside your Pimax VR headset.
The log is created every time you exit the application.
So to be able to read the log, exit Pimax VR Experience first, by:
- opening PiTool, go to Settings → General and DISABLE/UNCHECK “Start Pimax VR Home”
- Click on the Quit button (bottom bar) in the Pimax VR Experience
The log file is called:
The previously created log is (previous instance of the application running):
The program appdata files, user settings file, favorites etc that are used by VR Experience are located in:
User Settings profile:
Game import-data profiles (SteamVR/Oculus/VivePort/Imported) are located in:
Game SETTINGS profiles (SteamVR/Oculus/VivePort/Imported) are located in:
Favorites import-data profiles are located in:
SteamVR Optimization profiles for SteamVR/VivePort/Imported games are located in:
Thank you for helping out!
/ Martin, SweViver