After installing the new PiToolSetup_1.0.2.071, you NEED to replace the content of folder C:\Program Files\Pimax\PVRHome\ with the content of the folder \PVRHome_v0.34\ Included in this ZIP/RAR file!!!
Bundled with NEW VERSION PiToolSetup_1.0.2.071. The PiTool is REQUIRED to be installed. Download link below: (same link, new folder PVRHome_Beta_v0.34). Available in compressed RAR and ZIP file:
- New Feature: Game Management (Advanced page) added! Now you can EDIT games in all categories with fields below. Note: Editing game title will also automatically apply the changes to Settings profile, SteamVR Optimization profile and also for the same game in Favorites category.
- Title (name)
- Game Type (game/application for future categorizing)
- Thumbnail (any jpg/png file supported)
- Runtime (only editable for custom Imported games, to prevent breaking functionality)
New feature: Delete any game from any category with two clicks (confirm popup) in Game Management, just like profiles. Delete game means also the connected Settings profile + SteamVR profile also gets deleted. And the game is deleted from Favorites of course.
New feature: Thumbnail Preview added in Game Management (Edit game) + New Import page where you import new custom games. After selecting thumbnail image (with fileBrowser), the thumbnail is seen in a preview just below the input field.
Quick link button to/from from Game Management and Game-view added! Edit any game quicker without searching for it. Enter Game Management at any time directly from the game-page, by clicking on the button in top-right corner. And go back to game again by simply clicking on the green shortcut.
Fix: Fixed an issue we’ve had since forever in Profiles list-view and now also in Game Management list-view when the entire list sometimes jumped/glitched for a millisecond after refreshing. This was caused by an improper use of content size fitter, which I found a solution for.
Fix: A few fileBrowser issues fixed. Now it definitely should work as expected when browsing your PC for files.
Fix: A few improvements and bug fixed with listings of profiles and games. Not completely bug-free yet, but getting better for every day!
- Install the included PiTool version (file PiToolSetup_1.0.2.071.exe)
- Open PiTool, go to Settings → General and DISABLE/UNCHECK “Start Pimax VR Home”
- Go to C:\Program Files\Pimax\PVRHome\ and remove all content inside the folder.
- Copy all content from the \PVRHomev0.34\ folder provided in this RAR file, and paste it into C:\Program Files\Pimax\PVRHome\
- In PiTool, go to Settings → General and ENABLE/CHECK “Start Pimax VR Home”
Pimax VR Experience should now start in the background and inside your Pimax VR headset.
The log is created every time you exit the application.
So to be able to read the log, exit Pimax VR Experience first, by:
- opening PiTool, go to Settings → General and DISABLE/UNCHECK “Start Pimax VR Home”
- Click on the Quit button (bottom bar) in the Pimax VR Experience
The log file is called:
The previously created log is (previous instance of the application running):
The program appdata files, user settings file, favorites etc that are used by VR Experience are located in:
User Settings profile:
Game import-data profiles (SteamVR/VivePort/Revive/Imported) are located in:
Game import-data profiles (Oculus games only) are located in (temporary solution):
Game SETTINGS profiles (SteamVR/Oculus/VivePort/Imported) are located in:
Favorites import-data profiles are located in:
SteamVR Optimization profiles for SteamVR/VivePort/Imported games are located in:
Thank you for helping out!
/ Martin, SweViver