Production Update Discussions Jan 29/2019

Indeed small team trying to accomplish big things. While big teams sit idle releasing easy projects that don’t offer much in way of pumping this industry forward.

We just need to realize this & let them work. With time, resources & real understanding they will succeed. They are already taking actions to improve things lets be a part of the journey instead of risking becoming a hurdle.

9 Likes

Don’t know.
Do you?

2 Likes

No, was just pointing out that this is just some kind of automated estimation assuming that DPD will receive the package within hours. Question is, is DPD going to receive it within hours or will Pimax take another couple of days and just have prepared the logistics chain by submitting this order to DPD. Just wanted to caution to not get too excited too early…

2 Likes

for when will the new state list be published? It’s been a week since we know anything about our current state @anon74848233 ^^

2 Likes

I hope soon! I’m one of those backers who filled in the first form that pimax ignored and so I’m listed as not filled. I’m going to be pissed of they send me an 8k when 5k is what I want (esp now black dots are resolved)

5 Likes

I am backer 6621 for the 8k and here we are with 10 days to go for January 2019 and still no email from Pimax regarding whether I want to stay with the 8k or change to the 5k+ so I think the chance of all the kickstarter backers receiving their headsets by the end of the month is highly unlikely !!! It would be nice if someone from Pimax could restore my faith because at this time I feel as if I will never receive anything and have lost my $$$

1 Like

open a ticket, what says the new spreadsheet ?

1 Like

Well, backer #5463 here. Hopefully, all that’s left is waiting for my 5K+ to be shipped and to receive the notification of that.
I just pray I won’t encounter issues like dead pixels, dirty looking screen, or cracked headset shell like I’ve seen being reported.

1 Like

Everyone hopes !!! :slight_smile: 30 minutes, then I know more

1 Like

Stop rubbing it in lol

1 Like

Can you calm down and do something else meanwhile? Your headset will be freaking shipped to you eventually. You expect too much in this short time.

Here speaks someone with a tracking number :grinning:

2 Likes

Not my fault you pledged for it so late, therefor the tracking number.

What, havent you fill the survey? https://bit.ly/2Qjg6D2

You pledge status is “Shipping information unfilled”

2 Likes

I just completed the survey as I only just found the link I was waiting for an email as they said they would contact us ?

1 Like

where can I find my pledge status ?

Yeah, they sent emails in the beginning, but changed their tactic.

This is what happens when you dont make this survey thing a Kickstarter update, people dont know about it! Its still not too late :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
@anon74848233 @Sean.Huang

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ag3Zszy8t2uuvrY7xX4tS_3-JzTZpz_-/view

They will update that list sometimes, maybe about once a week.

5 Likes

I am glad you found my pledge because I can’t but maybe that’s because I just completed the survey ? thanks anyway

2 Likes

at least it didn’t come up as a donation :roll_eyes:

1 Like