Progress Update Discussion Nov 29/2018

Look forward to the update. I know from the shipping spreadsheet that was started that the 5k+ production was behind the 8k production as several people with higher backer numbers than me received their tracking numbers and headsets but they were all 8ks. Hope this 70 batch has more 5k+.

I hope my pledge ships this week, im a backer ~120ish and there´s some “devs” in the #140 range already receiving theirs.

This isn´t what was agreed before.

The ideal would be to make equal parts.

Same number of 5k+ as 8k

I’m below 150 and still no tracking number.

Shang Tsung just confirmed he has receieved his and is in another realm looking for souls :wink:

1 Like

What is now the producion rate per day??? Everybody is talking here about shipping rate, damned!!!

1 Like
10 Likes

Thank you for your answer, that makes last week 23,2 units per day!! I really hope that you manage still in November the goal of 100 pieces per day at least. It should begin this Wednesday, if the housings are good and in sufficient numbers.

1 Like

Thanks for the information.

I ask you again for the 84 confirmed units, as I understand they are ready for shipment between tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

How many units correspond to each model?

And until what number the list of sponsors is reached with that number of units?

It would be much easier for everyone to understand, saying until which sponsor number you will receive your tracking number.

Specify exact dates when they leave the stores and begin their journey to the sponsor’s home.

And to be able to be a rough estimate of time until you reach the sending country/countries. (1 or 2 weeks or 20 days, etc…)

Thank you @Matthew.Xu

3 Likes

From the uploaded documents. 45 5k+ and 36 8ks.

8 Likes

Matthew.xu: Thank you for the update! And thank you for your help, in general.

6 Likes

Right now, total is 263 so I wait only 90 items (may be next 4 days).
I hope pimax can ship for me (353) next week.

great update for prediction.

2 Likes

20 / day hmm i will have my headset in 6 months and last backer in 1 year and people pre-order in more than 1 year :yum:

we are learning what “patience” means :laughing:

Pimax should be careful, Valve’s new HMD is on the horizon and if they want make money then they should finally start the production firework!

2 Likes

@Matthew.Xu:
Thank you for your update very much :+1:

Concerning the 110 HMD’s already on stock: The 94th HMD on the bottom of the third pile of cartons should be mine :hugs::sunglasses:

2 Likes

You are really doing great work here! Much appreciated! Even if I have to wait a little longer, to see such a level of transparency is great.

2 Likes

263 units produced. Backer 254, but still 110 in warehouse…

2 Likes

Not sure if that is the best idea. Sounds like it might blow up in your face. :smirk:

1 Like

Dark Souls VR? … 20chars

1 Like

That is good news. Production rate is actually improving.

3 Likes

Maybe he’s collecting them for the Soul Keeper!