I have at the moment a EVGA Kingpin 2080 TI, clocked to 2175 Mhz average.
But for my 8K X the Vram is to small (e.g. E:D Frametrops with stutter in cqc arena, over 9900 MB)
A 3090 is for me to expensive, Big Navi would be perfect with the 16 GB Vram.
So should I sell it now (paid for it 950 €) or should (can) I wait until the Big Navi launch ?
I am asking because of the possible value drop (GPU has still 2 year warranty).
Thanks for your suggestions!