Status of paid Add-ons during kickstarter campaign?

Anyone got any information what happens to paid addons during kickstarter campaign?

I pledged for “First 8K Ever” and added/paid 1x single base station add-on…

Beginning of december i’ve raised a ticket for this (#21059) but the only response so far was that I will get it “later” and it will not be an valve/index station…
Which leaves me pretty confused as the bundle pledges should already get their valve base stations delivered and Pimax stated that they won’t produce own base stations (if remembered correctly from pimax day)

@Matthew.Xu @Konger @PimaxUSA
Maybe someone can look into this ticket or clarify the handling of paid kickstarter addons in general?

Cheers,
rothman

3 Likes

Last update in LIghthouses start shipping mid Jan 2020.

But an update confirming schedule would be good to confirm schedule is on track.

3 Likes

well, makes sense as they hope many will opt out for discounted 8kx
But i’m still missing any word about Kickstarter Addons, News are for bundle pledges or am i missing smth?

1 Like

MAS off ear is the Audio rigid headstrap should also start shipping in January.

I imagine the extra Face foam may ship with MAS. We do need an update on Cooling Fan & 3 pieces of Content. 2 of the 3 is said ready but needs to be mailed out.

Wireless Coupon am guessing will be sent closer to it’s release (no detail on this yet; might have something during ces)

Eyetracking priced at $199 but $99 for backers(due to dev costs) Beta testing may start soon.

Pimax Controller (sword trackpad) last update says est March.

Hopefully we have more details soon.

2 Likes

Sorry Heliosurge but I think you mixed up the topics a bit :wink:
This ist about already paid Addons during Kickstarter campaign, not the free baker stretch goals…

I know and it is announced that they ship the stations for the bundle pledges and also the sword controllers once they’re ready someday (for people who do not want index controllers) - but no word about standalone addon purchases like my single basestation order during KS campaing…

5 Likes

No. You missed the part in the update I linked.

Lighthouses start to ship mid January 2020. Ie your single LH and those of us whom backed a full package & request LHes ahead of pimax controllers.

So not mixing up topics. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

1 Like

mhmm ok, just thought so because you listed all stretch goals MAS, Cooling Fan, Wireless etc… in your last reply :wink:
But do we have a statement somwehere that those Jan 2020 lighthouse delivery is also valid for Add-On purchases on Kickstarter?
I think on pimax day they only talked about baker bundles which include LH or controllers, and the strange response in my support ticket when asking for the same confuses me completely :expressionless:

The bold lighthouse in the update is lighthouse shipping only. The one above is Index controller & Lighthouse Upgrade bundles. Sorry for the confusion.

As far as I know only Backers have Lighthouse only orders like yourself.

I will try and be sure future updates are clearer.

4 Likes

I’ve raised a ticket on this as well Nr 20092… I’ve not gotten a response, since I posted it on the 12th of November 2019. When can we expect to be able to say which addons we want the extra money to go towards? Will we get a survey or something?

@Emily.wang @PimaxUSA

3 Likes

Is there any news on the hand tracking module by leap motion / ultraleap?

2 Likes

Also interested in this. I paid for 1x lighthouse as a backer and would like to know when I can expect it.

2 Likes

What happens for backers who don’t want to pay more for the eye tracking?
Do we get anything in exchange?

@PimaxQuorra

1 Like

Hello Sofian,

Please kindly drop us a ticket at Support. Our CS team will take care of your question, you will able to get the info from them.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

This is one of those questions that need a public answer. You surely don’t want tickets from all 5000 backers about the same thing.

2 Likes

I am also pondering this question. I also added 1xBS + shipping on KS with my 8K. If I decide to upgrade to an 8KX I still want my original BS shipped.

Another question is can I add 1 additional BS?

Hello StkNRdr,

Yes. You can add another BS along upgrading to 8KX.
To perform this transaction, you have to contact with our CS team with your ticket number.
You may request a ticket from Order Support. Our team will assist you in this problem.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

@PimaxQuorra
I still neither received a reply to my open ticket (#21059) from 5th december nor got any response to my PM to the founded “After Sales Pimax Group” as suggested by Heliosurge here :neutral_face:

Basically (guess like the most of us) I just would like a final confirmation how/when/if my paid KS Addon will be processed/delivered…

Thank you for any update on this.

Cheers

2 Likes

@PimaxQuorra

I still have open questions on a shipping date current ticket number ( #21,992) the other ticket from like half a year ago or so got lost somewhere and was never resolved.

Would be nice to get some answers because it would make people happier.

Thank You

2 Likes

Thanks, I submitted a ticket with questions but I had to also send a 2nd one to correct the email I had on the 1st. Arrrg…

1 Like

Hello Rothmam,

Could you spare us a minute? As we are going to gather all unresolved ticket at OpenMR and hand over to the CS team, eventually we did forward yours to them, might be missing out. We are so sorry about that.

We will update you regarding the KS Add-Ons.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes