Guys need help , it gets me crazy
Today I’ve started experiencing weird issue with my steam vr , its mean all text in steamvr menus/home and text at some games is low resolutions. It’s never happend to me . Looks like steamvr compositor is rendering at low res. , like 1400x1700 , for example ACC (unreal engine game) gets blurry in menu but textures are sharp and high res.
Tried already :
1 ) deleting steamvr.vrsettings and editing new one ( 5 times)
My observation: when running steamvr app in steam than “gpuSpeedRenderTargetScale”: is changing itself constantly to values 0.19999998807907104,) ??!!
2) wfofix.exe tool from this forum
3) basically everything described here How To Make Your Pimax Image/Picture/Screen Clear/Crisp (Increase Clarity)
4) new Nvidia driver
5) reinstalling steamvr ( beta and non beta) and deleting all settings
6) checked fpsvr = no app bypasing steamvr resolution
7) no other tools installed which can change resolutions.
Loosing my mind , nothing helps. Need some clever suggestions.