Stormland e Vive Controller 1.0 don't work well?

with the latest Pitool I can run Stormland very well on the 5K +, but the left controller does not work properly, I cannot take and use the objects. I read about people with Index controllers and they play well … But with Vive’s 1.0 controllers? Someone?

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello MiG973,

Did you pair your Vive 1.0 controllers via Pitool? There isn’t any issue on pairing Vive 1.0 controllers with 5K Plus. Do you need any instructions for that?

Cheers,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

the pair works, many other games work, but on Stormland you can move your left hand but not to “grab” and / or “grab objects” … If other games work I think the pair is right, isn’t it?

1 Like

Hello MiG973,

Yes. If other games work, the pairing is definitely good. Do you ever try to restart the Pitool, and pair it again? Or there might be some tracking issues within it.

Cheers,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

yes many times, and it doesn’t work … this happens also in other games (and other users) with the 1.0 controllers to some people it seems that the left hand is “rotated at least 15 °” compared to how it should be and you have many difficulties in games, especially those from “oculus”. For example Vader Immortal with Pitools you have this problem (the left hand doesn’t grab objects), if you play it with Revive you don’t have this problem. Unfortunately, Stormland doesn’t work on Revive.

1 Like

Look here … is the same problem i think :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello MiG973,

We will contact with the technical team and figure out the solution to you.
Please spare us some times! Is that okay for ya?

Cheers,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

Ok, thank you, i hope on Pimax tech.

1 Like

Hello MiG973,

When you tried to pair on the Vive controllers, the right hand is doing fine for ya?
Can you try to switch your right hand controller to pair first. Will it be okay to work for Stormland.

If it doesn’t work either,please kindly let me know.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

The Index controllers do work with Stormland, but since we have to run it through PiTool, we lose the ability to configure the controller settings. This results in having a very sensitive grab/grip within the game, making it difficult to move. PiTool really could use a controller configuration like in SteamVR to allow us to modify the controls to better match the Oculus Touch controls.