Today i found out,that i am even need to be closer to the lenses to get a good sweetspot!The thin foam wasnt enough

Today i found out,that i am even need to be closer to the lenses to get a good sweetspot!The thin foam wasnt enough.

pimax could you make please a facemask with a lesser height,so we can come closer to the lenses.

I tried it without the face mask to come closer to the lenses,and everything was far better! @PimaxQuorra @PimaxUSA

Same issue here, I wrote about it some time back. I have since heard that 5K face cowling brings eyes closer to lenses and someone solved his issues by that. So I made ticket #8320 asking Pimax if I can get the old face cowling so I can try.

1 Like

i realy hope they can make the comfort facemask with less height…Or even better retractable so you can push it in and out

Not looking positive at the moment. Pimax support claim not having old cowlings and either due to lack of understanding or blindly repeating common support advices they offer me thick foam. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

They dont understand that there are people that need to be closer to the lenses to get a good image or no eyestrain?

@PimaxQuorra @PimaxUSA please its a issue for some off us

Apparently they do not expect thin pad not to be thin enough. Now they wanted to confirm I have the 11mm one, so I measured it for sake of thorough assurance and made attempt to roughly measure my forehead to eye depth, which should be 15-18mm to give context of the anatomy.

Update: They just wanted to send me THICK foam. I have assured I have no use for it. Sometimes I wonder where is the communication block coming from. I try to use very simple English there.

Seems I will have to think about some DIY solution.

1 Like

why dont they respond here? its a big problem for some people