VAT refund process: need explanations please [FIXED]

soooo, got an email from Sally saying i’d get a refund for the undue VAT charges applied when i ordered my 8KX. that’s great… except that they need to cancel you order to do so !!

@Matthew.Xu => can you please make sure an order is recreated for me and that i am not loosing my pre order position for my 8KX ? i ordered as soon as the 8KX was available as a preorder, i intend to be delivered as soon as all backers are served (which is fair)
thanks in advance

3 Likes

Weird to just drop this on a customer. Pimax really has a problem accepting the responsibility with doing crazy business like setting up a webshop with all kinds of errors that make customers pay too much.

4 Likes

Hi @Tripleinside, Please don’t be excited. please tell me your order number. I will get back to you after confirming with Sally tomorrow morning. Thank you.
Also, I have a request that please modify the title of this post. Many thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Hi Matthew the same applies for me and there is another thing that has to be sorted out with my order. I send you a message.

2 Likes

Okay, I will waiting for your message.

3 Likes

@Matthew.Xu
I’m perfectly calm, just expressing my concern
My order has disappeared completely from my account, so i had to recover the number in my emails: SO4728
As per your request il will change the subject, even tho someone already did it on my behalf, and that indeed, currently my order disappeared

I’d appreciate an answer as regards to keeping my pre order position

Thank you

5 Likes

Please rest assured that I will help you solve the problem tomorrow. Thank you very much.

4 Likes

no news from support today…

1 Like

Mine has also been cancelled after the tax refund. I am concerned on my preorder position. I have sent a pm message Matthew.
Wayne

1 Like

I have confirmed with my colleague that your refund is still under approval.

After the refund is completed, we will be activate the order for you.

I’m sorry to bother you because when we apply for a partial refund, we need to cancel the order temporary. The order will be activated after the refund is successful.

You don’t have to worry, you won’t lose your order position. Thank you.

4 Likes

Thank you Matthew, i’ll wait then…

2 Likes

@Matthew.Xu, I’m in the same situation (Ticket is 20796, order SO4671).
I ordered an 8K X within minutes of it becoming available and now for the partial refund of ~$440, I was given a choice to receive coupons or cancel and get a full refund.
I’m also really disappointed, I replied to Sally Huang explaining that it would not be difficult to give a partial refund via Paypal, but no response yet.
I think this is thoughtless and inconsiderate treatment for those of us stupid enough to order straight away to be at the front of the wait list.

1 Like

@Matthew.Xu
Received the VAT refund, thank you.

Can someone please recreate my order:
Vision 8K Series Upgrade Plan for Current Owner, 5K+ to Vision 8K X (Standard Headphone Version)

Again, my original order was also placed within minutes of the upgrade plan being available on pimax website, so i expect to keep my preorder position
Thanks in advance

Please check your order and we have re-activate your order. Thank you.

3 Likes

I can confirm all is well now ! my order was reinstated

thanks a lot @Matthew.Xu for your help, i’ll stop bothering you now, and eagerly wait for my 8K-X headset !

3 Likes

Hi Matthew , I’m in the same position ticket no.20814
Order no.S04720
I have received my vat refund , but my order is still not active, could you please check this?
Many thanks gary

1 Like

Sorry for the inconvenience.
We will activate the order for you immediately.

2 Likes

Hi @Matthew.Xu

Same story here no VAT received. My ticket #20654 and SO4967

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Vilivili, sorry for the inconvenience. The team will help you next Monday. Thank you.

1 Like

@Matthew.Xu, It’s been a long wait now, still waiting for a refund, I know you guys are busy, but you need to get on top of this issue as a priority, my order has been missing from my account for almost a week. (Ticket is 20796, order SO4671).
FYI, I have another Ticket about a faulty 5K+ that has been ignored for about 3 months, but lets start with this refund, it should only take a few minutes.

1 Like