What should a day 1 pre-order customer do to get the promised accessories?

Hey guys,

I pre-ordered on day 1 (I am not a kickstarter backer). By doing so, we were also promised some pre order bonusses, biggest of which being a free MAS (standard). I also recall extra face cushions to be included (or a glasses frame but I don’t need that).

I hope Pimax will honor their promise on this and ship these items to the pre-order customers like me. (after the KS backers of course). But it’s not clear to me if we will need to confirm something or other, or if it will just arrive some day in March.

I also ask this because, on that day I pre ordered, I tried to apply a 50$ coupon (SWEVIVER code) but the website was bugged (some of you may remember the first day of pre order) - so my order went through but the coupon didn’t get applied. I asked about this in a support ticket back then and I was promised to get that 50$ as store credit. ( I was even offered a refund of this but stupid me went for the store credit…)
However now I asked about this in another support ticket but was told that nope I ain’t getting that coupon as it has expired. (yea no sh*t, it was more than a year ago xD)

So yeah, in short, what I would like is: the MAS (obviously) + face cushion(vision kit compatible) + the vision kit (50$ coupon worth). And all that in one shipment.

What do I need to do to make this happen?

@PimaxQuorra

9 Likes

Yes I recall a email stating I get a free mas and prescription adapters.

3 Likes

I would say you need to tag some pimax staff here & also fight for it in your support ticket.
Provide as much proof as you can & dont take no as an answer.
If thats was the deal when you bought your headset then that’s what they owe you.
I see you have pimaxquorra already tagged.
Hopefully it will get worked out.

1 Like

I’m also a first day pre-order customer (5K+) and since I have a 100$ coupon (cracked headset) I asked if it would be possible to upgrade to the deluxe MAS instead of receiving the standard MAS and this is the reply I got:

I don’t know about the Standard Audio MAS that was promised when pre-ordering the 5K+ headset about one Year ago. I need to confirm it with our company. If it is true, you can surely upgrade to the Deluxe Audio MAS instead of receiving the Standard Audio MAS with the 100$ coupon

Never heard anything again (27th of November '19).

Let’s just say, I’m not really feeling confident I’ll get either… :smiley:

4 Likes

The Ticket system definitely needs to be utilized. Moving forward this will be the #1 important procedure to resolve issues. With support continuing to ramp up; confidence in the system as improvements will speak for itself. But were not there yet. But hopefully soon we will be.

3 Likes

Well, I tried with a ticket first, the support person (I’m not gonna name names, no reason to) did not understand my request properly at all.

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone is surprised about that. Wonder what the requirements to get hired as a English speaking customer support representative in pimax?

Hello General_Jeno,

Maybe you should share the ticket number with us? We will go the CS team and to find out what’s the problem. Can you do that for us?

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

Hello General_Jeno,

Thank you for tagging, we are working out to find out the correct statement on this bonuses.
Hopefully this is the real one, and you can get the MAS and face cushion plus the vision kit.
Will get back to you by today!
We are heading to the office now! Please kindly spare us some times.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

I’ll add my name to this. Also a 5k+ pre-order customer and never heard any response back about the promised MAS, and I did ask quite a few times :slight_smile:

Thanks @PimaxQuorra!

3 Likes

Wait, didn’t we get promised the deluxe version?

2 Likes

We did not. Were promised the headstrap that would otherwise cost $100. Getting the one that would cost $129 instead, but $229 is a bit far off the cliff.

2 Likes

They originally called it deluxe but when they changed it to MAS and decided to package it with tin cans above ear.

Now Deluxe means increased price for headphones that were shown in the kickstarter pics on the standard MAS.

The question is is it still Modular to swap the cheap above cans for actual headphones like the deluxe :headphones: to clip on?

4 Likes

Hi @PimaxQuorra Sorry for my late response; The ticket is #18629
Thanks for the assist :slight_smile: !

2 Likes

So I just got my replacement headset for the above ticket yayyy :slight_smile:
However… The original problem is still there… boooo :frowning:
I realise it’s highly unlikely my problem will be fixed before CNY but a man can hope?

Hello General_Jeno

May you drop us a PM along with the original problem? Maybe our CS team have some miscommunication with you. We are here to assist you man.

Hope you understand.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

Hi again! I sent a PM :slight_smile:
thanks for the help!

1 Like

Yeah, promises…promises…
Had never so much promises that weren’t being kept as here with Pimax.
To be honest, this is the first place i experienced it…In multitude.
The last bit of goodwill is fading away, day by day and by meaningless words, like “soon”, “working on it”, and “valued”.
Sorry, couldn’t help myself :slight_smile:

Man you have good political leaders there? Must be the promised land. :laughing:

2 Likes

I have thus far not received any reply from support yet, likely because CNY, which is to be expected. I do wonder what the supposed EU support desks are doing though…

3 Likes