What should a day 1 pre-order customer do to get the promised accessories?

Hi @PimaxQuorra Sorry for my late response; The ticket is #18629
Thanks for the assist :slight_smile: !

2 Likes

So I just got my replacement headset for the above ticket yayyy :slight_smile:
However… The original problem is still there… boooo :frowning:
I realise it’s highly unlikely my problem will be fixed before CNY but a man can hope?

Hello General_Jeno

May you drop us a PM along with the original problem? Maybe our CS team have some miscommunication with you. We are here to assist you man.

Hope you understand.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

Hi again! I sent a PM :slight_smile:
thanks for the help!

1 Like

Yeah, promises…promises…
Had never so much promises that weren’t being kept as here with Pimax.
To be honest, this is the first place i experienced it…In multitude.
The last bit of goodwill is fading away, day by day and by meaningless words, like “soon”, “working on it”, and “valued”.
Sorry, couldn’t help myself :slight_smile:

Man you have good political leaders there? Must be the promised land. :laughing:

2 Likes

I have thus far not received any reply from support yet, likely because CNY, which is to be expected. I do wonder what the supposed EU support desks are doing though…

3 Likes

There is no EU support desk, that was not promised anywhere as far as I know. But it would be a great idea though.

1 Like

Well, then you haven’t seen this: Weekly Update 22/01/20206
There is supposed to be a support center in France and Poland …

It says

Meaning this is the map there working on. We know of San Jose in the :us:, China support and recently an agreement with a pollish retailer. Imagine other centers are still being worked on.

1 Like

Bit confusing language as usual … I’m awaiting a new ‘weekly’ update :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes I have to say that @PimaxQuorra has been great at responding quickly, but unfortunately I have not seen any updates to any of the several raised issues that have been escalated to other staff…

And some of this was way before CNY, so it’s not that. I am concerned that there isn’t proper issue tracking going on. Someone else gets a ping on here from Quorra, but then that person totally forgets to come back and act on the request with everything else on their plate. Eg Alex and PiTool queries

It looks to me like the support is indeed improving. But that doesn’t really mean much. But with CNY and the possible extra downtime because of the current health situation, we’ll just have to exercise some extra patience. Quorra ftw

2 Likes

Yes what I’m saying is that Quorra responds quickly and engages the other staff for particular issues, which is great, but they then ignore / forget the request, so there isn’t any progress after ‘1st line’ have picked it up and escalated it.

Nothing to do with CNY as this was happening weeks / month(s) before any of that.

1 Like

True. I had a hard time with a support ticket that kept getting “forgotten”, so I’ve been through that hell.

2 Likes

Yep can understand. So the rest of the teams need to track and respond as well as ‘PQ’ does :slight_smile: We’re not there yet, but I hope that’s how things will progress :+1:

3 Likes

Well I’m not too bothered, this isn’t an urgent request, but I do need a response before March lol :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello Octofox,

Sorry for that mate, but our CS team is trying hard to reply all unresolved tickets/request. Somehow, there are tons of them stack at the bottom. Now we are forming a new CS team to deal with these tickets. Slowly we will get back on track after this week.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

4 Likes

Good luck you guys. I can imagine the enormous workload.

4 Likes

Sure thing no problem, good luck with all the tickets and the new team!

3 Likes