When can we expect an update on estimated shipping date for 8KX?

So the current shipping date is estimated to be March/April. I don’t know how far along Pimax is in their production and how long the delay from coronavirus will be. I’m a new customer who purchased the 8K X from Pimax’s website on Nov 21st 2019.

My parents are planning a vacation sometime in May/June and I’m hoping we can eventually get an update on estimated shipping date, so that I can make sure I won’t be away on vacation when the 8K X package arrives at my door step.

@PimaxQuorra

8 Likes

I fear with the Corona virus spreading there is a greater uncertainty with any planning one tries to set up currently. It‘s not only Pimax own operations but of course that of all of the suppliers of components which has to be taken into account.

As unpopular as it may seem I think at this time you can only try to relax and expect a substantial delay, no ETA being offered.

I personally had not expected this virus to have such a lasting impact on the Chinese society and production landscape. At this stage I don‘t feel one can any longer safely predict the development over the next weeks.

6 Likes