Where are they?!

Haven’t visited the forum in awhile, but have to ask: Where are my extras/rewards from the Kickstarter? Headphone attachment, Fan, Extra facepad, etc. These are the smallest part of the Kickstarter extras so I don’t understand why they haven’t been shipped already? Don’t we have at least a firm date yet? Seems mad that we haven’t by now. Apologies if it has been mentioned somewhere. I’ve checked the official emails and there seem to be no dates.

9 Likes

This is the latest “progress report” thread:

2 Likes

Controllers and BHs have highest priority now, so it will take some (or much more) time.

1 Like

Lol, trying to get an answer is an impossible mission, my friend. I check back here regularly to find out that nothing has changed. The only reason why i keep checking is the dust-gathering 5k+ on my desk. We know how you feel :fearful:

10 Likes

Mine is gathering dust too. Kills my nose and face and I need the fans to stop fogging. Wouldn’t mind a good audio solution too as the delux audio strap is not an ideal fit. I will continue to wait.

2 Likes

With the advent of finger tracking, maybe they are developing controllers that include that as well.:man_shrugging:

I don care what the heck they are developing, i know they develop anything but controllers and lighthouses a.k.a. the Kickstarter package. Hly Jzus stop developing 6000 variants of the damn hmd and produce the gear to go with it! FFS Aarghhhhh

Sorry, had to let that out :slight_smile: Going back to sleep LOL

9 Likes

Unfortunately, Pimax takes a very long time to develop their hardware, but that’s not “all bad”: I’m happy with my 8K.

Of course, it’s not perfect, but it’s still way better than other consumer HMDs, imo. I would prefer that they spend whatever time is necessary (but no more than that) to get a good product.

2 Likes

Agreed. It’s just the fact i can’t use it without the rest of the stuff.If they ever arrive, i hope the hmd shows no defects and because its here for a long time already i will not get a replacement anymore. That is bothering me the most. And to buy second hand overpriced Vive stuff to just to test it, is also no option.

2 Likes

Are there any reliable hints that KS backers will benefit from those improvements as well?
Like the better mask? As I know this could be done without sending the unit back.

1 Like